How to do the surface pretreatment of Metal Enamel Pin products
Metal Enamel Pin products need to be pre-treated before enamelling to remove dirt and rust on the surface of metal materials. The pretreatment of metal blanks has a direct impact on the quality of enamel products. This article is for Metal Enamel Pin products manufacturers. I will teach you how to do surface pretreatment of enamel metal materials.
The role of surface pretreatment of Metal Enamel Pin products:
1. Remove the grease, rust and oxide on the surface of the metal body, and make it no longer rust in a short time, and obtain the surface quality that meets the requirements of enameling.
2. Due to the deep drawing process of the metal blank, the internal grain structure is deformed, and there is residual stress. The annealing treatment is beneficial to eliminate the internal stress of the iron blank and remove part of the surface carbon, thereby reducing Metal Enamel Pin products due to metal Defects such as deformation, black lines, edge chipping, bubbles and pinholes caused by the stress in the green body.
The methods used for surface pretreatment of metal materials mainly include degreasing and pickling, oil-burning pickling and oil-burning sandblasting.
1. Degreasing and pickling is a metal material surface treatment process widely used in the enamel industry. There are two modes of operation: one is manual operation with intermittent transmission, and the other is automatic operation with continuous transmission.
2. The general iron billet does not need to burn oil, and only when the billet is thicker, the internal stress is serious after rolling or the surface grease of the iron billet is special, the oil burning pickling process is used.
3. Oil burning and sand blasting are mainly used in Metal Enamel Pin products with thicker billets.