What should I pay attention to when designing CMYK Printing Lapel Pin
As a direct CMYK Printing Lapel Pin manufacturer, you will encounter badge design drawings from customers from all over the country, such as advertising companies, or various companies, units, etc. requesting a quote for production, and most of the badge designs sent by customers artwork does not conform to the badge production process, that is, the designed effect and the produced effect will be greatly different. What's the reason? Most of the customers are in the advertising industry, and the things that the advertising industry basically comes into contact with every day are printed products, such as picture albums, flyers or advertising posters, so when designing CMYK Printing Lapel Pins, they will The design of the professional direction in this regard will often diverge from the actual production of CMYK Printing Lapel Pin. Therefore, the designed artwork is the reason why badge manufacturers are often rejected.
Some points to note in CMYK Printing Lapel Pin production design:
1. Look more, you must first have a certain understanding of all the crafts, you can go to the Taiyi website to check the related products in various categories, and compare the one you like, and then do the consultation.
2. Generally, in the design process of CMYK Printing Lapel Pin, don’t pursue gradient colors, text, etc., but pay attention to the logo. If there are gradient color badges, they can only be printed with drip molding technology. Gradient color badges cannot use job numbers or names. Even if it can be done, the cost will be very expensive. The CMYK Printing Lapel Pin printed with gradient colors is a flat-panel effect, which is often not considered a high-end badge in our eyes.
3. When designing wispy badges, especially letters, you must pay attention to all parts that have links. The links should not be too thin. If they are too thin, they will break easily during the production process. There are also too small wisps in the badge making. It can’t be reflected in the process, and everything should be taken into consideration when designing the badge.
4. CMYK Printing Lapel Pins with three-dimensional designs cannot have names, job numbers, etc., because three-dimensional badges are all stamped out with a mold, and a set of molds can only be used to make a unified product.
5. The badges with job numbers or job names are best to use slot-shaped aluminum alloy badges. Generally, the contents of this aluminum alloy badge can be printed and put in by yourself. The manufacturer will provide transparencies. This kind of badge The advantage is that if there is a staff change or change of position, there is no need to make a new one, just change the printed content by yourself.
6. The size of CMYK Printing Lapel Pin should be well grasped. Generally, the size of the long strip badge is about 60X20MM, and the thickness is 0.7-1MM. It should not be too thick. If it is too thick, the body will sag easily. The size of the badge in the form of logo is generally about 20MM to 25MM. , 1.2-1.5MM thick.
The above is the details about the design and production of CMYK Printing Lapel Pin. If you have any questions, please leave a message and contact us. We will treat every message well.